Someone asked me for exam notes today. They didn’t realise that by my notes basically look like:
Facts: Beach chairs.
Held: Too late to include further terms.
fuzzyoddballjokersnow said: Hi! Im will be graduating from college next year in may (maybe) and I was wondering would it be easy to enter law school after r would it be best to wait. If the second option will it be harder or easier to enter law school? P.S. I'm graduating with a History degree.
By reference to “college” I’m assuming you’re American… But your icon is a koala…?
I’m confused and am going to post this on my blog so maybe some less confused American followers of mine can help you instead.
Imagine stabbing someone with this knife.
It would instantly cauterize the wound, so the person wouldn’t bleed, so it’s not very useful.
if you want information it is
and above, in order, we see a gryffindor, a ravenclaw, and a slytherin
why would you stab a PERSON when you can have TOAST?
There’s the hufflepuffI love this commentary
These next few weeks between now and early July:
1. Finally officially graduated from law school.
2. Admission as a lawyer (as in, I’ll actually be able to call myself a lawyer!!)
3. No longer have to seek leave to appear in Court.
4. Promotion at work with 10K pay rise.
5. Two other job offers lined up if this promotion thing turns out not to be worth the additional 10K…
6. Got a mortgage and brought a house with a view.
Now I just need to sort out my (once again, non-existent) love life and set aside some time to do some travelling.
All that studying, tears of frustration and hours in the library is finally paying off!